• 12th Annual Product Reference Guide
  • Insulin Syringe Chart
  • Insulin Pen Needles Chart
  • Fast-Acting Glucose
  • Sharps Disposal
  • Blood Glucose Meters Chart
  • Insulin Pumps Chart
See the entire table of contents here!

You can view the current or previous issues of Diabetes Health online, in their entirety, anytime you want.
Click Here To View

See if you qualify for our free healthcare professional magazines. Click here to start your application for Pre-Diabetes Health, Diabetes Health Pharmacist and Diabetes Health Professional.

Learn More About the Professional Subscription

Free Diabetes Health e-Newsletter

DHTV
Popular
Top Rated

Related Community Videos on Diabetes Health TV

Dr. Sheri Colberg Interviewed by Scott King

Dr. Sheri Colberg

Dance Out Diabetes

Theresa Garnero

Dance Out Diabetes

Kris Freeman Today Show Interview

Kris Freeman

Community

Page 2
A New Class of Oral Medications
Jan 12, 2015 | 
Drugs known as sodium-glucose co-transporter-2 inhibitors, or SGLT2 inhibitors, are a new class of oral medications that are used for treating patients with type 2 diabetes. These medications have been approved since 2013, and they are to be taken once a day to help the kidneys lower glucose levels in the blood. Their use has been associated with improved glycemic control, weight loss, and lowering the risk of hypoglycemia.
Health And Fitness Apps Boom
Jan 10, 2015 | 
If you're a smartphone user and have noticed a lot more apps pushing you to be fit, it's not just your imagination. According to Google, which looked at information from its online store, health and fitness applications were its quickest-growing category of 2014.
DHTV
Popular
Top Rated

Related Community Videos on Diabetes Health TV

Dr. Sheri Colberg

Dance Out Diabetes

Theresa Garnero

Dance Out Diabetes

Kris Freeman

There Is No Easy Button
Jan 8, 2015 | 
It always surprises me how little the general population knows about diabetes.  After 20 years with Type 1 diabetes, it shouldn’t, but it still does.  I was at a funeral the other day and one of the gentlemen there was interested in learning about diabetes.  His mother had lived with diabetes which I think prompted his curiosity.  Some of his questions really surprised me.
Miserable? 7 Behaviors You Need to Stop
Jan 7, 2015 | 
Diabetes self-care is much more fun when I'm happy. It's so much easier when I have a smile on my face. For a long time I thought negative emotions could be controlled or denied. I thought I could just put on a smile and they would go away. But they didn't.
Eating Well at Fast Food Restaurants
Jan 6, 2015 | 
Here's a little secret for those of you looking to eat right: Fast food restaurants don't have to be your enemy. That's right, those brightly lit temples paying tributes to burgers, and fries, and nuggets can provide decent meals if you're in a rush. The key, as always, is to be careful and informed about the choices you make.
Diabetes Health: crossword Puzzle #4
Jan 4, 2015 | 
Test your knowledge to see how well you know Diabetes and healthcare professionals.
Diabetes on The Big Day
Jan 3, 2015 | 
Walking down the aisle of our church, I held onto my Dad's arm and tried to breathe deeply, but the flutters in my stomach and beads of sweat sliding down the back of my legs made me wonder if my blood sugar was dropping. When I reached the front of the church, I took my future husband's hands and saw that he was shaking too. I breathed a sigh of relief and realized it was just nerves.
Next Page » « Previous Page
©1991-2015 Diabetes Health | Home | Privacy | Press | Advertising | Help | Contact Us | Donate | Sitemap

Diabetes Health Medical Disclaimer

The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, contained on or available through this website is for general information purposes only. Opinions expressed here are the opinions of writers, contributors, and commentators, and are not necessarily those of Diabetes Health. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on or accessed through this website.