Date Registered: Jan 1, 2008

Recent Posts:

From the thread Looking for Tips... in the Community forum:
Heather it sounds like you need a CDE (Certified Diabetes Educator). A CDE will help you get into the routine to help manage your is the website to find a CDE if you live in the U.S.
Posted on January 19, 2009 19:09
From the thread Insulin Pump Therapy in the Complications & Care forum:
tjrden I can hear your frustration. I am also a longtime T1, 50 years to be exact. I have been pumping for 10 years or more it sounds like your dr. gave you the pump and no education. Before I started pumping I consulted with a CDE (Certified Diabetes Educator). He taught me carb counting and other things to help make my pumping life a better one. The pump is a wonderful piece of technology but without the education it's hit and miss as far as bg controlis concerned. CDEs are all over the U.S here is a link to educators website where you can find an educator where you. live.
Posted on January 7, 2009 19:17
©1991-2015 Diabetes Health | Home | Privacy | Press | Advertising | Help | Contact Us | Donate | Sitemap

Diabetes Health Medical Disclaimer

The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, contained on or available through this website is for general information purposes only. Opinions expressed here are the opinions of writers, contributors, and commentators, and are not necessarily those of Diabetes Health. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on or accessed through this website.