- Jack Benny, '50s television host
- Halle Berry, actress who appeared in films "Losing Isaiah" and "Bulworth"
- Wilford Brimley, of television and films, including "Cocoon" and "The
- Delta Burke, of television's "Designing Women"
- James Cagney, producer, director and dancer
- Jackie Gleason, funny star of "The Honeymooners"
- Marcello Mastroianni, prolific Italian film actor
- Mary Tyler Moore, star of "The Mary Tyler Moore Show"
- Spencer Tracy, legend of Hollywood movies
- Yuri Andropov, premier of Soviet Union
- Menachem Begin, Israeli prime minister
- Fiorello LaGuardia, New York mayor and the airport's namesake
- Bill and John Davidson, heads of Harley Davidson motorcycles
- Howard Hughes, industrialist
- Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald's fast food restaurants
- Ray Anderson, jazz trombonist
- Johnny Cash, legendary country singer, known as "the man in black"
- Mark Collie, contemporary country star
- Freddy Fender, actor and country singer
- Ella Fitzgerald, jazz vocalist
- Mick Fleetwood, singer in Fleetwood Mac, a '70s group
- Dizzy Gillespie, jazz trumpeter
- Waylon Jennings, country singer
- B.B. King, rhythm and blues star
- Patti LaBelle, pop singer
- Peggy Lee, '50s songster
- Tommy Lee, of heavy metal band Motley Crue
- Andrew Lloyd Webber, Broadway composer
- Arthur Ashe, tennis legend
- Walter Barnes, former Philadelphia Eagle turned actor
- Ayden Byle, runner
- Ty Cobb, reportedly bad-tempered baseball player
- Buster Douglas, boxer
- Chris Dudley, New York Knicks basketball player
- Catfish Hunter, Yankees pitcher
- Billie Jean King, tennis player
- Jackie Robinson, baseball star who broke the color barrier in the Major
- Art Shell, NFL coach
- Walt Kelly, animator and Disney founder
- Mario Puzo, author of "The Godfather"
- Anne Rice, "Interview With a Vampire" author
- H.G. Wells, writer, "The Invisible Man"
Diabetes, Food, Personal Stories
You May Also Be Interested In...
Jun 1, 1999