A new iced tea with exotic, natural flavors could be just what you're looking for to escape the summer heat. Honest Tea is all natural, brewed in spring water, and has about 5 grams of carbohydrate and 34 calories or less per serving, depending on the flavor.
The teas are "barely sweetened," as the company says, with either natural sugars or honey.
Honest Tea flavors
- Black Forest Berry, made with berries plus hibiscus and currants, and also caffeine free
- Moroccan Mint, a Chinese green tea with peppermint
- Kashmiri Chai, from India, with cinnamon, orange, cloves and ginger, plus other flavors
- Assam, an Indian black tea containing vitamin C
- Gold Rush, a cinnamon-based herbal mixture
- First Nation Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea, based on a Native American recipe, with peppermint from a Crow reservation in Montana
The average price is $1.29 per 16-ounce bottle. Honest Teas can be found in Fresh Fields/Whole Foods stores plus other stores in many states. To check stores in your area, log on to www.honesttea.com, or call (301) 652-3556.Click Here To View Or Post Comments