You can view the current or previous issues of Diabetes Health online, in their entirety, anytime you want.
Click Here To View
Latest Smoking Articles
Popular Smoking Articles
Highly Recommended Smoking Articles
Send a link to this page to your friends and colleagues.
1. Smoking doubles your cardiovascular risk
2. Smoking increases your chances of getting kidney disease
3. Smoking increases your chances of neuropathy (nerve damage)
4. Smoking may worsen retinopathy (eye disease) by decreasing retinal blood flow
5. Smoking increases the likelihood of male sexual dysfunction (impotence)
Note: These effects are independent of blood glucose control or other risk factors.
0 comments - Oct 1, 2004
Diabetes Health is the essential resource for people living with diabetes- both newly diagnosed and experienced as well as the professionals who care for them. We provide balanced expert news and information on living healthfully with diabetes. Each issue includes cutting-edge editorial coverage of new products, research, treatment options, and meaningful lifestyle issues.