You can view the current or previous issues of Diabetes Health online, in their entirety, anytime you want.
Click Here To View
Latest Diabetes Articles
Popular Diabetes Articles
Highly Recommended Diabetes Articles
Send a link to this page to your friends and colleagues.
We’d like to invite diabetes professionals, persons with diabetes (and the people who love and help them) to contribute articles to Diabetes Health.
We’re interested in almost every topic imaginable:
• Promising research
• First-person stories
• Memorable people and characters
• Letters to the editor
• Beginners’ stories – Coping with a diagnosis of diabetes and developing a knowledge of the disease
• Diabetes from teens’ and children’s points of view
• Interesting recipes (10 carbs per serving maximum)
• Medications – what has worked for you and what hasn’t?
• Living with diabetes – The disease’s day-to-day challenges
• Traveling with diabetes
• Meters, insulin pumps and CGMs – Tips for best use
• Advice on any topic you have advice to give
It’s easy to submit an article, letter or query! Just send it to email@example.com
Apr 21, 2008
Diabetes Health is the essential resource for people living with diabetes- both newly diagnosed and experienced as well as the professionals who care for them. We provide balanced expert news and information on living healthfully with diabetes. Each issue includes cutting-edge editorial coverage of new products, research, treatment options, and meaningful lifestyle issues.