Sep 4, 2008
Bayer Diabetes Care and teen pop sensation Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers are inviting people with diabetes to enter the "Walk In Nick's Shoes" (W.I.N.S.) sweepstakes, which runs through October 1, 2008.
The four Grand Prize winners will meet Nick Jonas in Los Angeles and be part of "Team Jonas" during the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Walk for the Cure in Los Angeles on November 1.
The W.I.N.S. sweepstakes, which kicks off the launch of Bayer's new CONTOUR® blood glucose meter, is part of a new effort between Bayer and Nick Jonas to provide young people and their families with the motivation and support they need to simplify life with diabetes.
Grand Prize Winner Information:
- Four-day/three-night trip to Los Angeles, California, for the winner and one guest to participate in the walk
- Round-trip air transportation to Los Angeles, standard hotel accommodations for three nights, ground transportation, and a daily allowance
- A Fit4D diabetes-coaching program, including a coach who will accompany the winner during the walk, a one-to-one diabetes-coaching package for four months, and eight months of fitness coaching
First and Second Prize Winner Information:
- Ten First Prize winners will receive a pair of sneakers autographed by Nick Jonas
- 100 Second Prize winners will receive a T-shirt
- Open to legal residents of the U.S. age 13 or older who have been diagnosed with diabetes
- Permission of parent (or legal guardian) is required for entrants under the age of 18
- A random drawing will be conducted on or about October 3, 2008, from among all eligible entries
- Grand Prize winners will be required to provide a letter from a physician confirming the winner's diagnosis of diabetes and stating that she or he is physically able to participate in the Los Angeles JDRF Walk for the Cure
Information on how to enter the contest Click Here To View Or Post Comments